How To Find The Best Used Car in 2019
Purchasing a used car can be great, especially since it can save you a lot of money. There are many different makes and models which you can choose from, so it is important that you do proper research and follow some simple steps before you buy. Here are a few things you need to do to find the best used car:
- Research the Used Car That You Are Looking For
You can use websites like Kelly Blue Book, Edmunds and others to find out the true market value of the car that you are most interested in. Once you visit these sites the way to begin is to take your top 5 makes and models and search for those. You can input the make, model, year, options, mileage, and the condition of the car into the website so that it gives you the closest value. From there you will have a pretty good idea of what you can buy.
- How Much Can You Afford?
It is always a smart decision to know exactly how much you can afford on your next car purchase. The most attractive financing available is through your credit union or bank. Some used car dealerships do offer good financing as well so make sure you do your due diligence on what is available for you. There are also a few different types of car loans and the best recommendation is to not go over a 42-month loan.
- Visit a Nearby Car Dealership
There are many used car dealerships in your area and each of them have their own inventory of cars. Marietta Luxury Motors is a great choice because we have 7 locations and over 3000 pre-owned vehicles available for you to look at. We carry used car inventory of Mercedes Benz, BMW, Toyota, Infiniti, Audi, Acura, Chevrolet, Ford, Porsche, Jeep, KIA and much more. Our sales team and finance team are great, and we can walk you through your car experience easily.
- Do a test drive
Doing a test drive is the only way you can gauge if the car you’re looking to buy is any good. Drive the car and do a serious evaluation of its performance, including the little things that you consider important, such as the car’s amenities, the sound system, heat and air conditioning, and its warning lights. If you can, test the car’s performance under high-stress conditions.
- Get it checked out by a trusted mechanic
When in doubt, get the car to your trusted mechanic for a careful inspection of the engine. A good mechanic can tell you whether it’s worth it to purchase it. With a used vehicle, once you buy it you get it as is, so keep that in mind. ALM has qualified mechanics that can show you your cars engine status and stability.
- Sign The Used Car Loan
When you are ready to purchase and all looks good, make sure to check financing available and go through paperwork with your dealer. They will ensure that all is in order with down payments, interest rates and other financial obligations.
- Top Rated Used Cars 2019
- 2011 through 2016 Hyundai
- 2014 through 2018 Mazda 3
- 2012 through 2018 Toyota Corolla
- 2012 through 2017 Toyota Camry
- 2013 through 2017 Honda Accords
- 2013 through 2018 Ford Fusion
Full Size Sedans
- 2012 through 2017 Toyota Camry
- 2017 through 2017 Charger
- 2014 through 2018 Chevy Impala
- 2012 through 2016 Honda CRV
- 2007 through 2017 Jeep Wrangler
- 2013 through 2016 Subaru
Full Size Pickup Trucks
- 2011 through 2018 RAM 1500
- 2014 through 2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2015 through 2018 Ford F-150
Luxury Midsize Sedans
- 2013 through 2018 Lexus ES
- 2013 through 2018 Lincoln MKZ
- 2013 through 2018 Acura TLX
- 2008 through 2018 Dodge Challenger
- 2015 through 2018 Ford Mustang
- 2014 through 2018 Chevrolet Corvette